- Over 20 years of working experience in the Boston model/print/acting industry.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Minor in Sociology and a Film Certificate from UMASS Amherst. Master in Business from UMASS Lowell.
- Recorded various engineering lectures in which faculty members were teaching to an actual on-campus student audience in state of the art studio recording set. The video tapes were sent to various students around the globe. This was a program called “Video Instructional Program”(1998-2002).
- Interned at Comcast ad agency in Springfield, MA in 2001.
- Produced in-house employee training videos and edited videos for Alden Merrell a Division of H.J. Heinz. These videos were used to inform employees about the proper Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’S) to follow in a food plant facility.
- Edited acting reels for actors, and helped actors create their acting/modeling resumes and biographies.
- Produced various local indie artist music videos in the Boston and Maine area.
- Recorded sacred ceremonial march video for Sisterhood of Staff on International Women’s Day in Boston, MA.
- Technological portal at Babson’s College presentation of award winning poet Rachel Kann, who is a modern day mystic.
- Produced, directed and edited landing page product video for corporate client Thrive BioScience.
I love guiding my clients with their projects and co-creating with them to make their vision come true. It brings me joy to work with people who are excited about their life, whether it be a relationship or their business. Together we can manifest visuals of what is closest to your heart, such as the laughter of your child, the love of your life, a business you pour your heart into or perhaps just you as you are in this time. I want to capture the story behind what you do, and document the beauty of the things you create.
my time frames are very generous i usually wrap earlier because i am able to shoot quickly. i suggest blocking out 3 hours for your shoot, but don’t be surprised if we wrap half an hour early. if we are shooting in a busy area in city, it might take us a little longer because we are waiting for people to scoot out of the way, etc. this just takes a little more time. time frame includes travel time between locations. for my standard portrait, i say about 1 hour per outfit. be mindful of how long it takes to change into each outfit as well.
the purpose of the deposit is to lock in your date + time. if you cancel last minute, i most likely would have been able to book someone else during that period. i do not write anything down in my calendar until the deposit has been paid, making your desired time slot up for grabs. nothing is booked until the deposit has been paid.
the remainder of your session + travel fee is due immediately following your shoot before we both depart. no images will be delivered until final payment is made. the way my booking system is set up is in two increments: deposit + final payment.
depending exactly where you want your photographs done travel fees will vary. since driving to certain locations is far, i charge a travel fee so i can get to and from our photoshoot with my camera gear + your photographs safe and sound.
if the weather is crazy/act of god/i am sick/etc, we will put your deposit toward a re-schedule. however, if you simply don’t show up to the session, the deposit will not be refunded. if you have booked a portrait, and need to re-schedule your session, your deposit can be put toward a re-schedule as long as i am notified within 14 days of your session. i get it— life happens. however, if you need to cancel and do not want to re-schedule, your deposit is not refunded. sorry!
i love a hype mate. yes, bring a friend, parent, spouse! whoever can cheer you on + whatever will make you feel more comfortable, go for it!
you will receive the edited images within 2 weeks of your session. you will receive all of the files via wetransfer, which is an easy + free email service. you then can send them to print, forward to your friends + family, and post online! download links do expire after a few days, so be sure to download your images asap! make sure to save + backup your images.
i clean out my client files every 3 months and cannot guarantee that i will backup the images for you, so be sure to download the images and create your own backups. i do not store the raw files for more than 2 months.
no. part of my job is making the image selects and choosing the most flattering photographs. the images i do not deliver are either repeats, blurry or out of focus, shots of you blinking or mid-sentence speaking. i have no reason to withhold any images if there are additional ones i think you would enjoy! i am on your side.
no, i do not retouch or alter my client’s appearance. if this is something you want, there is an easy solution and that would be to outsource my final images to an editor of my choice.
i have never had a client tell me they were unhappy with my services in 2 years of photography. really. this is because i have clear communication + expectations set before hand. if you have read my faq throughly and done all you can to prepare yourself for your photoshoot, including picked a location you love, an outfit you feel confident in, then this is the best way to ensure you will be happy with the final result. if i have delivered what i promised to you, photography services of your package of choice, and you are not happy with the final outcome there is nothing i can do outside of perform my professional photography services.
please make it clear to me in your initial contact email if this is the case and let me know the reason. the sole way i market my photography services (and how you found me!) is the internet and i rely on sharing my photography to bring in customers. therefore, i do have a fee if this is something you want waved. please inquire.
no. any of the files i deliver to you could be shared online.
client is responsible for their own metro card, uber/lyft ride, gas, parking as well as any other permits needed for the location. client is also encouraged to bring props, such as flowers, but is responsible for whatever props they would like in the images.